This one didn’t come out too good, but I still wanted to share it. The problem was when I added the topcoat, but without it the beads come off much easier.
Firstly I painted all nails with 2 coats of a nude shade.
Then I added my microbeads to each nail. They were a mix of bright pink and blue beads.
The plan was to place them in a triangular shape coming down from the top of each nail.
Afterwards I added my topcoat. Unfortunate I find the colours tend to run on microbeads. It’s not so bad when the whole nail is covered, but in this case they wasn’t. I did have to go over my base colours in some areas to cover where the colour had ran.